Do you think octo-mom had the right to slam kate & jon?

I think this oct mom has no right to slam Kate. 1. kate has a hubby and octo-mom doesn't she hides the father 2. she just had kids kate had her kids longer. 3. i think octo-mom should of kept her trap closed when she really doesn't know anyhting hut hear say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Suleman, who referred to Kate as “evil,” expressed frustration and rolled her eyes as she watched e a tape of Gosselin’s television appearance for the first time.

“She needs to stop being so judgmental and stop pulling at straws for attention,” Nadya fumed.

“My children are extremely healthy, strong and happy. Don’t you have, like, a lot of issues in your life? A lot of marital problems?” she asked of Gosselin. “Why are you so desperate to glob on to my life? For attention?”

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i'm sick of hearing about octovitroho, so who give a $h---?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• seriously, she is the one who had 8 kids at one time, who cant keep a nanny, and aint got a man, she needs to worry about her 14 kids and get on with her life and be a good mom, not be angelina jolie, not be the queeen of god damn england, just be a mom, after all you dont have 14 kids just just by and do nothing but judge other people...you would think people always judging her she would know how it feels, and another thing, jon and kate had 8 kids, but they actually work and do things, she is living off of welfar....come on lady who is ignorant now....and another thing, yeah jon and kate are the verge of divorce, but name one couple who could handle cameras around you 99% of the time and being judged all the time...yeah people fight, and most people who fight dont have 8 kids to feed, could you imagine the stress of that.....yeah at first i bet 75,000 dollars is really appealing, and at the begining you do it for your kids
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:31 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• this question should be in just for fun or entertainment, not politics and current events
    Gemmi280

Answer by Gemmi280 at 7:31 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• but sometimes you get lost in the fame and the money, maybe you lose a big peice of your self, but we dont know there situation, hell maybe its all publicity for the show all i have to say is there are 8 kids invilved and they can read, could you imagine going to the store seeing a picture of mommy and daddy with words like huge divorce and youll never guess how much it is costing...but no these assholes who put crap like that out there only care about making a dollar...well i am sorry but when it comes to kids if they are loved and cared for and not abused, should it matter....i am against exploiting your kids, but at the same time, in this era who would turn down 75,000 dollars if it meant a better life for your kids, and no struggling and just being able to do things for your family that you couldnt do if say you were poor....that is all octo mom is trying to do, but bashing other people is wrong to do so. sryiranoutofroom
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:37 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I didnt know she commented about this. Who reported it? Do you have a link? I would like to read it thoroughly. I read the article that they did on Kate in people mag and it sickened me. Everything that I had thought about her was not only true, it was worse than I had even thought. They quoted her many times and I thought....this woman is absolutely stuck in her mind. She says that this fame is what destroyed them. THen in another paragraph she says, the cameras must go on because its for her childrens future. No I dont think Nadya has even close to reason to say anything to them or about them. Shes got her own problems. They are not that comparable either. Very different circumstances.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:08 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• “She needs to stop being so judgmental and stop pulling at straws for attention,” Nadya fumed.

Pot - meet kettle.

Octopu**y is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 8:09 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I personally am not very fond of Kate but if you think about it, Kate may be having a divorce but octo-mom is happy without a husband. But actually Nayda has 6 older children so she has got an idea but i do think she needs to be ther efor them a bit more.

MummyMiller

Answer by MummyMiller at 8:15 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• radaronline.com and `if you google it they will tell more
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I had no idea that "Octomom" said ANYTHING about Kate and I actually avoid anything written about any of them. I used to watch E-Entertainment Tonight and I stopped because they focus on all of them, plus Susan Boyle. None of them are celebrities-just some kind of dysfunctional people. I don't care about any of them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Jun. 5, 2009