me and my partner are ttc has anyone got any advice for us??????????

me and my partner have been ttc since begining of jan, but its not happening! my periods due tomorrow and i have a 28 day cycle. i have been feeling really fatiged the past week and have had really BAD PMS. i toke a pregnancy test monday and thurs morning but it was neg. i also got told by my doc tues that i have a UTI. and said that was probably by i have the mood swings and fatige. now i no u all dont no weather im pg or not so please no rude comments, i just would like to no if there would be a chance that they r pg symptoms considering UTI apparently has the same. i didnt have cramping or hurting when i pee'd. the past 2 tests ive done came back neg do u think there is still a slight chance??????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• PS im having dull cramping in my lower abdoman and lower bak right now witch is usually really bad just before my period
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• It sounds like you are having symptoms of starting your period. There is always a chance you could be pregnant but try not to get your hopes up. It's obvious that you both really want this so I understand why you are holding on to hope but try and think as realistically as possible so that you and your partner aren't crushed if it the tests continue to come back negative. Both of you will be in my thoughts.  :)

vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 8:18 AM on Jun. 5, 2009