29 weeks and worried about delivery

Hello ladies this whole pregnancy I have suffered from SEVERE constipation and almost everytime I try to have a bowel movement I end up bleeding with little blood clots from my vagina followed by slight cramping for a half a hour later than im fine I mention this to my ob he just tells me advice on how to ease my constipation issues but the thing is this is my 2nd pregnancy and I did not Experience this with my first and Im so scared that When I go to deliver im going to hemorrage or something have any of you ladies experienced or are experiecing this situation? what helped you and what do think i can do?

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 7:41 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have, went to the hospital and they told me i have hemmroids....yes i got them....but atleast it aint the clap
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:57 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I have never experienced it either but I think that trying to ease the constipation is your only option right now.
    I would really feel more on the safe side without the bleeding and cramping thing. Drink plenty of fluids, especially water. Aim for eight 8-ounces glasses a day. Daily walks, can be effective.
    Eat high-fiber foods, such as fruits, vegetables, beans and whole grains.Try fiber supplements, such as psyllium powder, Metamucil or Citrucel.A simple stool softener is safe to take in any trimester in pregnancy. But don't take any other type of laxative without first discussing it with your doctor. Good luck !
    On side note Im 29 weeks too :)
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 10:56 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Thanks ladies first of all i half to say To the first replier I do not suffer from hemmroids and I dont got any stds lol and to the 2nd replier thanks yeah im gong to try my best to ease the constipation =)
    xaviersmamacita

Answer by xaviersmamacita at 3:10 AM on Jun. 6, 2009