What are you getting your husband's or SO for...

Father's Day? My husband is getting a hunting trip with three of his friends. I wanted to do the Jeff Gordon Racing School but did not have enough time to set it up. What are you doing for husband?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 8:45 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when will you ladies learn... MEN ARE NOT THAT BRIGHT!!! they dont realize how often they put their foot in their mouths. things like that wont be good till.. YOU TRAIN THEM THE RIGHT WAY!! my hubby was a great man trained well! brought me breakfast in bed took care of my dd the whole day took me to dinner and got me plants for my garden
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 8:53 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• The same thing he did for me. NOTHING. He will be working so I won't have to see him for the whole day. So in a way its a gift to myself.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I always have a dilemma with this since my husband's birthday is June 14th and father's day is around then too. I don't know.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:49 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Nothing - he ruines my first Moms Day fighting with me over the stupid tv set- he wont turn it down when the baby is asleep , so the next day he wouldnt take me out for breakfest- I went out myself with the baby and put it on his credit card- he still thinks he did nothing wrong. He runied mine. He may get a card/ or picture of the baby but nothing from me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Sweetmom1007 I have the same problem my husband's birthday is June 14th also, LOL!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:50 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• A card and a BJ. Men are so easy. Plus I don't have to gift wrap it.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:52 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Mythic...thats what I was going to say. I might even skip the card and go straight for the bed. Hes so simple, its not even funny. We dont have time to worry over gifts. We usually spend our money on our kiddies anyway. We just dont hold one another to standards like that. I was sad on mothers day but not because he didnt get me a card. Hes not my mother, but it was the fact that NONE of my kids acknowledged ME or even acted right that day. They are old enough to know better. I went and honored my grandmother, my mother, my MIL and my husbands grandmother, who consequently died 6 days later. I thought as a daughter it was my job to do that, but my own kids didnt and it hurt my feelings a little bit. I believe in teaching by example so thats why I honor my mothers in the best way I can. I guess in years to come, I will reap the fruit of that labor. I hope.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:01 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• LOL mythicmmm!!! hahaha!! i think my hubby would appreciate that as well. and i also have a prob with his bday being june 3rd and father's day all in the same month. btw lap counter, how did you set up that hunting trip? my hubby would pass out if i gave him something like that.. brilliant idea!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• He doesnt deserve anything he acts like he is just a sperm donor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I am hoping to get my husband a gift card for a tattoo. He is really wanting another one and i think it would be great. He wants to get our boys' names tattooed. He is a great father and husband and since the boys aren't old enough (1 & 2) to acknowledge him I will make his day special. He gave me a great mothers day!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 9:21 AM on Jun. 5, 2009