Can a divorced mom really find someone she loves again? if yes how?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I was a divorce' and an now happily married to the man of my dreams, he adopted my oldest (from my first marrige) and we have a 2yr together and boy/girl twins on the way!
    It can/does happen. I was very cautios the second time around and held my gaurd. But my husband and I have been together for over 4 yrs and married for almost 2!
    MommyTahra

Answer by MommyTahra at 9:29 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I was a divorced mother of 2 girls for many yrs before my mister right showed up.
    It's not a matter of how or when, it's that you will know inside when you meet. I was single for 14 yrs before my dh came along. Of course I dated, I even had a relationship with a gentleman for many yrs, but never married until my dh.
    It will happen just don't focus on trying to find him, let him find you.
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:38 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• It'll happen when you least expect it. And don't ignore your child's preferences to people. My daughter liked my DH long before I even started dating him. Kids have instincts about these things.
    paganmom05

Answer by paganmom05 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Yes... God will send you love again. be patient
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:21 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• im sum what ont eh same boat as you im a single mother wasnt divorced just broke up with him while i was 3mos pregnant so its hard and sum guys dont want the responsiblity unless they have there own so jus hang in there and he'll come by dont look for i was always told
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I agree with peganmom05 100% if your kids don't like a man then run.. my mom and dad got divorced when my sister and i were 4 and 5 she dated this guy who I hated and I would ruin a lot of their nights and now that I am older I regret it but I'm glad because my mom found out a little later he was cheating on her and now she is soon to be married to a great guy
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• ABSOLUTELY!!! I was with my XH for about 2 years. As soon as I found out I was preg he became a LOSER! We split when our DS was only 1. I met my now DH when my child was about 18 mo, We dated, moved in together, then started planning our future. That was nearly 10 years ago. We now have 2 children together and our love has never been stronger. So, it can and will happen...When you least expect it of course!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 3:19 PM on Jun. 6, 2009