Does the end justify the means?

We have a dead baby killer. It stops the killing of babies but yet violence was used. How will God look at a man that was violently shot verses the man who did the violence?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• there are a lot more "baby killers" out there, so its not going to stop by the assassination of one man. as far as your actual question, nobody can answer that but God himself. only He can judge in the end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I think in the last week I heard there are only 3 more baby killers like this one. He performed late term abortions and there are very few like him. But I do agree, it is not stop abortions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I think it's sick and disgusting that people don't have a problem with this man being gone. I've seen so many people say that the murder was the wrong way to go about it, but that it would have been ok to "peacfully" make his life a living hell. This man cared about people. People don't become doctors just so they can kill things! He believed strongly enough in his cause to risk his life to do it, and the other 2 or 3 docs who are left are VERY brave to continue believing in this cause. This just further proves to me that Christianity sucks! (Sorry to the NICE Christians...but it's the same book you read that causes things like this!)

He didn't enjoy killing babies, he cared about people who were in dire situations that most people can't comprehend. Check this out: http://www.thestar.com/living/article/645830
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 10:11 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• yes metalcowgirl, you have made it clear Christianity sucks(that statement shows a little about who you are)

-when my grandpa died I was amazed at how a few people cried over his casket and acted like we lost a great man. he died of natural causes but he also molested myself, my mother and several other cousins. I wasn't doing cartwheels, but I also wasn't sitting over his casket praying like I had a problem with this man being gone. I do not understand why I have to be boo hooing over a doctor who I never knew, never protested and never threatened is dead. I think is his job was disgusting and nothing a normal human with a heart could do and I am not going to play the hypocrite card now and say the world lost a great man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• no one can answer this.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:39 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• You should be upset for the people who lost him.He was someone's brother,son,friend.Just because you believe he was in the wrong,does not justify his killing.What if we all decided to take justice in our own hands and start punishing the "sinners"? Would you be safe from threat?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I was going to write a completely different answer until I found out that this is more pro-life propaganda.

I read that article MCG and I give the author a standing ovation!

These are the last 3 sentences.......

This is not about birth control, but woman control.

Their idea of choice?

Under their thumb, or six feet under.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:53 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• "yes metalcowgirl, you have made it clear Christianity sucks(that statement shows a little about who you are) "

Yes, what's your point? I don't like things that cause unjustified hate. Hey, if being against the murder of an innocent man who was brave enough to stand up for people's rights makes me hateful and evil, fine. I'm hateful and evil.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i will agree with your last statement mcg
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• This doctor was a christian and a law-abiding physician (YES, abortion is LEGAL). He cared more about the ultimate fate of those babies than the anti-abortionist who shot him. Pro-Lifers just want to get the fetus born. After that they don't give a DAMN about it or what horrible things happen to it once it's here!! At least he knew that those babies wouldn't have much of a chance for survival if they came into this world. He actually prevented a lot of suffering and yet he'll be remembered as a murderer. Warped!!!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:16 PM on Jun. 5, 2009