Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can I do something about this?

I jusu pre -menapause I was wondering if I can do something to regain my period back just a wee bit longer. We want to try and have one more baby. is there a way that could happen. Some one told me something like this can happen just wondering if its true. Dont want to ask the doctors if thats wrong I'll feel real embarrassrd. So if someone else knows please let me know thanks


Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • darling the doctor is the best person to talk to... they deal with all kinds of stuff... you should feel embarassed!!! Good luck

    Answer by sunshine89 at 9:37 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

  • You shouldn't feel embarressed but you probably will. It's in our nature, happens to everyone:) The doctors have seen and heard everything known to man. They will not think anything of it! Best wishes to you!!!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jun. 5, 2009