How can i get this out of my head?

When I was 12 and wore a size 9 I was told I was too big because my mom and sister were smaller than me. My whole life I thought I was fat. Now that I am 25 and a size 14 I feel gross. I lost 6 pounds and when I say that people act like they don't believe me or say I still have a ways to go. How can I break this pattern? Every time I eat I think of my weight.

ThatKidsMom

Asked by ThatKidsMom at 9:43 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• a size 14 is not HUGE! girl, tell them to fuck off... i've gotten bigger since i had kids & as long as my dh finds me attractive that's all i'm worried about
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Sweetie please do not worry about it.... Every person is different and has different mitabolisms. Please try not to worry about it that much. Make sure and try to eat healthier and make a little work out for yourself. You lose the weight at your own pace and not what other people think that you should lose it at. IF you are happy with yourself that is all that matters. Do not let someone make you feel like you are less because of your weight. Keep your head up and just try to work on it at a good pace if you are not happy with yourself if you are fine with your weight then live your life and forget what other people think. Good Luck! :)
    KehoeFamily

Answer by KehoeFamily at 10:13 AM on Jun. 5, 2009