Considering a Brazilian wax. Have you tried it?

Who has tried it? Liked it? Hated it? How long does it take them to do it? How long does it LAST?

mama_moonsong

Asked by mama_moonsong at 9:53 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• happyI don't do a full Brazilian, I do a "French":You're clean except for a small strip. Or as my DH calls it: "the runway"! Though I think some other salons call it differently. All the way bare is a little weird to me, so this is perfect! It's never pain-less, but you need someone who knows what they're doing: less pain, clean, no bumps... I though I could never do it, but I cannot imagine NOT;  I literally float out of the salon! Good luck!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 4:48 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? ; }
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:01 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I want one too!! I posted a question like this a few weeks ago and got some good answers that made me decide I want one. But I'm nervous about getting down to nothing and having someone staring at my cooter
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• It really was not that bad, Although i had it awhile ago and that was in my crazy days for sure. haha! I will tell you for sure it does not feel great at all it burns a little and i had a litle blood from the tear. It is nice to not have to shave that is for sure. Good Luck really if you want it then do it. Hey you live once right, haha! Really i think people work themselves up to much then they do it and say it is not that bad. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i'm not worried about the pain. just wondering if its worth the cost and how long it lasts. and.... does the hair grow back prickly, like usual? i heard it grows back softer, since the hairs are pulled out, not cut off by a razor...?
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:34 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i made a brazillian wax by my self,i did it by sugar its another kind of wax which is like a dough in ur hand put it on the skin and take it away fast,,,it hurts a littel but then u feel u lost weight heehe u feel light lol,,and it takes 3 weeks to see the hair and yap the hair is smooth,,and ur husband will love this its just a clean lady,,go for it honey
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Could someone please explain the obsession with having prepubescent-looking genetalia? It seems vaguely pedophile-ish to me.
    Anonymous

• oh! anon 12:56! its just so much cleaner and more comfortable! and it makes sex feel even more amazing! dont be so negative (or grotesque!).
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 1:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Anon.....I love having everything bare down there...I like the close contact when I'm with my man...and it feels more hygienic to me. I really don't think you should judge the way people like to groom themselves...Do you shave your legs and armpits?..one could make the same argument the thats reverting to prepubescent state.

Brazillian wax isn't that bad...waxing my legs was absolut torcher.  Only last about 2 weeks for me.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• oops..torture
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:32 PM on Jun. 5, 2009