I feel her in my rear end!!

I'm 26 weeks & 4 days pregnant with my first child and I swear sometimes it feel fetal movement in my butt!! Anyone else experience this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes! lol my baby kicks me or whatever he's doing & sometimes it feels like it's in my butt HAHA
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Ya, totally normal! I didnt get that untill my 3rd and oh boy is it just a strange feeling. When she rotated she started kicking my hoohaa Sometimes it felt like she was gonna kick her way out. lmao
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 10:13 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I used to get vagina kicks i called them. lol i swear my son was kicking in my vagina.. i would have sharpest pains that Id just have to stop and say "ooooowwwwww"
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:18 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• LOL, my daughter did that, and this baby seems to be getting close.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:46 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Yeah I felt it all the time with my first and always thought I was crazy until someone I know that just had her third kid saw me jump and said "Isn't it weird when you get kicked in the ass?"
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 10:55 AM on Jun. 5, 2009