Obama reaching out to Muslims at expense of U.S./Israel relationship?

http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/04/obama-reaching-out-to-muslims-at-expense-of-u-s-israel-relationship/

Does anyone care to respond to this? I have thought this for a little bit. I wonder what others think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Cafemom is the only place I have seen where a person can beat up on a Christian but dare say one bad thing about a pagan atheist and (gasp) muslim then hell breaks lose.
    Anonymous

• oh it must be Muslim week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Yea you said that in the other post. Obama news is making it muslim week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• something is utterly wrong when a president tries to right a wrong and people say he's taking sides. He isn't, he's calling for all people to come together and for people to do what is right. no one is left out of the equation to suggest otherwise is incorrect.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:30 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Good. I'm tired of the US sending money to fund the murder of innocent people and I'm tired of being Israels lap dog.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:39 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• ihart.. i love you!!!!
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:40 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Aasiyah,

Right back at cha! :)
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:42 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Hmm yes, I recall hubby telling me about the soldiers raping the woman, killing the children, Yes sadly US soldiers who chose to beleive lies.

Personally why not try to make peace? Isn't that what we want? The we wouldnt have to entertain anyone but ourselves.

Put on a show! if it will get them to sit and watch, kick back and smell the roses(rethink).
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:28 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• did your hubby happen to tell you about the beanie baby project? or the project where a US soldier adopted an Iraq child with $50 a month? HMMM seems like hubby wants to buy in to the bad and ignore the good. but to each their own. Seems like some people like to hate just as much as the guy they bash
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• LOL no one has an intelligent answer to respond to the commentary?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jun. 5, 2009