My fluid level is crazy need help?

I'm 35 weeks and this is my third pregnancy. My fluid level keeps dropping and then building back up supposedly. The doc told me yesterday that I need to be on bed rest so my fluid will build up. She said she would like to buy me at least another week or two, she doesn't want to deliver a 35 week old baby if she doesn't have too. I've got 2 kids already and its kinda hard to just sit there and not do anything. I can get help when my family don't work. But other than that I don't have it. I'm also one who if I got the energy then I just can't sit still I gotta do something. But they sent me to the hospital and checked the baby out and they said she's perfectly fine and healthy. Her heart rate is great she's moving real good. The only problem is my fluid. I've had alot of recent activity here the past 3 weeks. Baby showers, cleaning, etc. So I don't know. I know this whole week I haven't really done hardly anything.

momofthree650

Asked by momofthree650 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is very hard to do nothing with children, also as women we are always finding something that needs to be done but in truth it can wait, give yourself permission to do as little as possible, have family members help with needed house work and have the kids do the smaller things, depending on their age, they do love to help mommy. Stay in a room that the whole family can still see you and you can interact with them..You only have a few more weeks to go, you can do it....
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:35 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I would really like to encourage you to take it easy as well. As hard it is to do nothing with two kids its really important for your LO to stay in for a little longer. Every single day make a big difference and at 37 weeks your baby will be consider full term.

Good luck and please hand in there!
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 10:48 AM on Jun. 5, 2009