what do you put in those net bag feeders??

what are some foods you have put in the net feeders? what didnt work? or what was good? did any one's baby have problems with them? did you give it at 6 mos? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• For sure the biter biscuits....the guy that invented them his son almost choked to death on one. Chunks of banana. My dd likes it and yes 6 months is a good age =)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:54 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I would put anything in them, frozen veggies (great when teething), banana'a. apples, there really isn't much that can't go into them. I remember when my MIL gave one to me with child #5, I kinda thought it wa stupid lol, but then I started using them and fell in love.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 10:57 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Oranges & Grapefruit! It's great because you don't have to worry about the pulp. Someone also told me that ice chips in the net help with teething, but i never did that.
    christinek_00

Answer by christinek_00 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Bananas, melon, frozen peas (great for teething), ice cubes. I liked my first one that I bought 2 more so my MiL could keep one at her house. We started at about 6.5 months, when he'd had a couple of the foods to put in them.
    AlyKen

Answer by AlyKen at 10:45 PM on Jun. 5, 2009