Anyone know of any work at home jobs!?!

My finace and I are expecting our 1st baby in January of 2010. I am currently looking to leave my fulltime job so I can find a good paying job working at home so while I make money I can still be the stay at home mom I wanna be and still spend as much time with my family as possible!! I've looked everywhere, all the websites seem to be scams! I didn't know if anyone was looking for help or knows someone who might be looking to do work right out of their home!?! If not, does anyone know where to look!?! Thank you so much in advance!!

Michelle

ChelleLynn87

Asked by ChelleLynn87 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• I have written a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, information and links.  You can check them out here in my Journal at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:48 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Feel free to check out my website: www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders and feel free to PM me with any questions.

TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 1:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2009