• In the Spotlight:

cereal

What do you do when you have several boxes of baby cereal and they don't seem to like it anymore? Two of the boxes are fruit flavored. Could I add it to muffins or something? Any ideas?

HaydensMommy708

Asked by HaydensMommy708 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Give them to some one else or bring them with you next time you go shopping and return them, even if you don't have a receipt they will still give you store credit
    michelle0228

Answer by michelle0228 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Mix it into the veggie or fruit purees.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:04 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• my son won't eat the at plain cereal so I put apple juice in it. Then after a while he didn't like that anymore so I bought the apple rice. He is now not liking it so I am just waiting a week or two and then gonna try to re introduce it to him. And I just bought 2 new boxes too..so I am in the same boat as you...lol Good luck! :)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• A friend gave me the oatmeal her daughter didn't like. When my son doesn't like it anymore, I'd use it to make teething cookies or something.
    AlyKen

Answer by AlyKen at 10:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2009