Does anyone know of any legit work at home jobs!?!

Hello, my name is Michelle. My fiance and I are expecting our 1st child in January of 2010, I am trying to find a job working at home so I can still make a living to support my family at the same time I can still be the stay at home mom and wife that I've always dreamed of being, and still being able to spend as much time as possible with my family. I didn't know if any moms on this sit was looking for someone to work at home for them or if they know anyone who is looking for a "typist" of any sort. If not does anyone know of any guidance that I can take to find a good paying, legit job working from my home that's not a scam like all the websites that I've been on more then once!?! I have a computer with internet access along with basic computer/internet skills. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance!!

Michelle

ChelleLynn87

Asked by ChelleLynn87 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a list of them on my site... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info All are legit...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:00 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 12:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• a lot of the work from home "jobs" are scams.How about a home business? http://www.workathomeunited.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 1:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Procard International or you can take a look at www.HomeCareerSuccess.com there is a huge list of emploers who also hire at home.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

http://cashcrate.com/322297

http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

REAL, FREE and LEGIT. I make a nice INCOME from these 3 FREE sites. I NEVER pay money to make money AND I get paid EVERYDAY from Cashle!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 1:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, information and links.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My girlfriends & I joined an on-line shopping club that pays us to shop on-line and refer others to do the same. We don't have to sell anything, like Amway, you just buy what you normally would buy, have it delivered to your doorstep and get cash back for doing it. A lot of the stores accept store coupons and so many of offer free shipping. It's great for stay at hom moms.

I was really hesitant at first, but I'm so glad I did it! Easy way to earn money, which we all need right now. Look for yourself. There is NO pressure from this company AT ALL.

www.24hourtour.net/jeannep
    jmpal9

Answer by jmpal9 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Go to my blog http://freewebs.com/free2workathome, you might find something there to help you out

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I am a sahm, and have tried many ways to make money but many didn't work out for me or never made enough money. But I have since found a great opportunity that has worked for me. This opportunity helps people to bless themselves and their families with the PROSPERITY and ABUNDANCE they deserve. For more information on this wonderful opportunity go to www.UltimateCashOpportunity.com. The best part about this opportunity is there are no products to sell, no inventory, and no chasing you family and friends around to join anything. After you see how wonderful this opportunity is you will WANT to tell everyone you know about it to help them succeed. Most important though is that I hope you find an opportunity that works for YOU. Not everyone is cut out for the same things. Have a wonderful day!
    smltwnmom

Answer by smltwnmom at 2:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2009