boyfriend has a teenage daughter!

Are there any groups for "step moms" its not that I am her step mom or even engaged to her father but I am around very often and sometimes we have our differences. It would be nice to have a group especially for that and since I am new to the site I was wondering if anyone could send me the link or direct me to get there if one were to exist. Thanks so much laddies! Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Jessica7287

Asked by Jessica7287 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I think that step parents cross the line a lot. From what I hear of step parents I get that they dont love their step child as much as they would their own so they are just huge dicks. If you ever get the opportunity to be her step mom, be sure not to cross certain lines because she will tell you that you are not her mother.

I think being a step parent is great, adoting other peoples babies =)
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 10:06 PM on Jun. 5, 2009