Grr, sometime i just want to bang my head against the wall

I applied last week for health insurance for my daughter (11 months). Only for her, not me. Anyways so i had my little phone interview with them yesterday and they daid i would know a decision within 2 days. They declined her because i am currently pregnant. I wasn't applying for me but they said it is still there policy. They said some carriers don't do that,but that they did. i swear health insurance companies are a pain in the butt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• Ameriplan is something to look into. You're right insurance is a pain with all the conditions. Ameriplan is NOT insurance but just a discount health program. But it would be better than nothing. There is no qualifications or conditions. visit www.MyBenefitsPlus.com/ChristinaDennis for more information
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 11:50 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I hate health insurance we are paying out the wazoo for coverage that STINKS!!

After all the PA posts it seems not many care about it any more..........maybe I'll sign up too :)
    Anonymous

• That doesn't make any sense at all.
    Anonymous

• Procard is also an option, If you have pets probably the proffered option.

With your plan you will aslo get a discount card for local shopping. So you will save on more than just health.

❤Emma RPht
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:51 PM on Jun. 5, 2009