my weight is 110,and my heights is 5,4,,i don't want to gain weight in my body,but i wana gain weight on my face,coz my body is fine,but i have a skinny face,,,any advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You can't choose were you want to gain weight on your body, it just doesn't work that way. If that were the case every woman in the world would be walking around with nice breasts, perfectly round bums, flat stomachs, nice thighs, etc. Your body puts the weight where it wants to. The only way you can do something like that is to have fillers in your face (plastic surgery). So unless you want to do something drastic like that, you are just going to have to live with the body you were born with :)

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 11:40 AM on Jun. 5, 2009