Chest, back, & face : (

I'm 26w and 4d pregnant and breaking out horribly on my chest, back, and some what on my face. What did you ladies use to help clear up your breakouts? (if you had any).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i switched from my current face wash to another one and it helped for some strange reason. it was like my old one just wasn't doing it for me. i just use clearasil and it works wonders for me. just use it daily and moisturize as needed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Find a cleanser that is oil free and frangrance free. Also do NOT wash your back and chest untill AFTER youhave shampooed and conditioned. But other than that, there isnt' much else. I had that problem untill about the middle of my second tri-mester. It will probably go away for you too, best of luck
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:40 AM on Jun. 5, 2009