Back Pain

I am about to move and so I've been packing boxes. Well now my lower lower back is killing me! It hurts to do anything now, especially laying down on my back. Is it safe to go to a chiropractor? Is there anything I can do besides a hot bath to relieve the pain? I'm 16 weeks pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ud probly have to tell them im preggo but u should b fine its money tho so idk unless ur good....if not get a book on relieving back pain or get a pillow thats a cilender and put it on your bed and slowly lay back on it so its going to hit were it hurt /lower back....i used to do it all the time lol its weird but putting something any pillow probly would work also...or hot compress not too hot tho!!!
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I get horrible back pain in my lower back from doing ANYTHING, I had it with my first and now with my second. I found that a warm compress works wonders. And I always make my hubby massage it :) Good Luck I know how bad it hurts to even walk with that pain.
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 11:52 AM on Jun. 5, 2009