I am going to SNAP OUT!!!

Is anyone else SICK OF THE RAIN? It's supposed to be summertime and it's 58 degrees. It has rained every day since Mon. and 8 out of the next 10 days it's supposed to rain. I can't handle being stuck in the house anymore. At least when it's nice, I can go outside and walk my 5 miles. I haven't walked since Mon. and even then, I JUST made it in the house, before the torrential downpour. I have major cabin fever and I'm so frustrated I could cry. I am a sahm and we only have one car right now. GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, I wish I could give it to, since you all are saying you would enjoy at least 2 straight weeks of nothing, but rain. I haven't seen the sun since Sunday. We have solar pathway lights that dh installed on Tuesday and they still aren't even lighting up at night, because there has been no sunlight to charge them. It's supposed to be cloudy tomorrow and sunday and then the it's supposed to rain Monday to Sunday again. And it's not just morning or afternoon rain . . it's ALL DAY rain. Then it will say scattered thunderstorms . . there never are though . . just gloomy rainy days. If I'm going to be stuck in teh house all day, I would at least like to see a cool storm, but no . . . just rain rain rain rain rain rain rain. My backyard is mush.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• And can't even get in my exercise . . . vacation is not that far away and I still want to lose 7lbs. I just want to cry.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Girl I wish I had your weather...it's freaking hot in AZ...about 90 degrees, it's only 9 a.m.! Seriously enjoy it...52 degrees??!! rain or no rain I would be wearing flip flops and a spagetti strap shirt! Hope weather gets better.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• You wish you were in rainy weather day in/day out? Not being able to go outside? I am NOT enjoying it. It's June not March.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Move here, Tucson, AZ and like me you'll be hoping for rain! Today is a cloudy day, I love those and I'm really hoping it rains.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• im in mexico its supposed to have rained a while agao but nothng and its hot here too but i wont complain lol when it rains it really rains my street seriously looks like a river and in some places like for example one time we were going to a club and it started pouring and i HATE rain but only if its srinkling and you dont know if its gonna get harder and or when the sun comes out then hides i hate that but i love the pouring rain and thunder storms so anyways we were out in the street and it started pouring and there was a punchbuggy and the water was covering half way up thats how high the water was. well i just wanted to share lol. im bored can u tell ? :)
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 12:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I'm from the east where it rained a good amount but was balanced well by sunshine. I'm in SoCal where it rains only like 5 days a year and people friggen flip out like the world is ending when it does. I WANT MORE RAIN! Send yours this way!
    Anonymous

• I'M IN L.A. CALI ! AND IT IS POURING THIS MORNING !! BUT, ME AND THE KIDS HAVE GOTTEN IN SOME BEACH TIME 3 WEEKENDS STRAIGHT SINCE LAST MONTH AND I HAVE A TAN ALREADY SO IM GOOD !!
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 12:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i'm also from AZ and would give almost anything to have rain lol. It is so HOT here. SORRY :(
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2009