Would you order your cleaning products and other household items online,if they were natural and eco-friendly?

Tia23sb

Asked by Tia23sb at 12:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Shopping

• probably not...i never order stuff like that online so I probably would never think about it.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I already do
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Natural is a meaningless word and is unregulated. Uranium is natural and I wouldn't care to have any in my home.
    I prefer to make some of my own cleaners, and buy others locally. I would not be willing to pay shipping for an item that I can purchase and walk home with.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I probably wouldn't to tell the truth i'm happy with my products at them moment.
    MummyMiller

Answer by MummyMiller at 12:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I wouldn't want to pay shipping costs.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Only if there was a policy of complete disclosure on ingredients and the MSD sheets were readily available to prove the claims of safety/natural/eco-friendly were truthful.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I would if they didn't have them at any stores nearby. But since they do, I buy them at the store.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I make my own natural cleaning products.You can make your own.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 11:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2009