What was your 1st car?

Did you buy it or was it given to you? How old were you?

Mine was an 85 Chry New Yorker I paid $1200 in 1993 for. I was 16 and bought it with my fisrt tax return.

lostshel

Asked by lostshel at 12:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 1977 280Z, 2 seater, straight 6, 180 on the speedometer.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:19 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• OOOPPPPS, It was given to me.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• 1992 Toyota Paseo, bought it used for $2200 I think
    Anonymous

• MY step-dad fixed up his old Pontiac Bonneville. It was an '87 (which is the same year I was born. lol.) It was rusted up and the fabric on the inside roof was coming off. The foam stuff blew in my eyes when I rode with my window down. haha. But it was free, so I loved it. I called it my Big-Body Bonneville. It ran good until I forgot to put oil in it and the engine locked up. (Oops.) After that I bought a '96 Saturn. I LOVED that car. Had it until right before I had my first born, then had to get a 4-door car.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Black lexus RX300 (i think?) it was my boyfriend's mom. she gave it to me. she has a thing for buying cars. she even bought her 14 yr old a BMW
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 12:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• 84 BMW 318i black with oxblood leather interior. I loved that little car! It's a dinosaur now!! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• 2002 Neon- little red I called her.
    all decked out, preformance parts, bumping sound system, 17 inch rims!
    it was 5,000 and I bought it with my own hard earned money for my 16th birthday.
    too bad I crashed it in 07 though... Now I have one working arm and dont walk so good. LOL
    jeeze cars are dangerious.
    I hope my son is scared to drive! LOL
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:46 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My 1st car was a white Mitsubishi Eclipse. I bought it myself when I turned 18. I loved that car but I blew the motor in it,lol!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 2:51 PM on Jun. 5, 2009