~The cutest thing!!~

i think it cute my hubby is always tryin to get her to move and when im laying down and he see my belly moven he run to it and puts his hand on it and she stops . Well last nite he was talkin to her with his head on my belly tryn to get her to move and she didnt and he siad ok dont move for me and went to kiss my belly and she him kick so heard right in the lips.....lol then he put his head on my belly again to see if she will kick and she did then he went to kiss again and she kick him again

honeyb690

Asked by honeyb690 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hahaha, my baby moves for NO ONE, not even me, I can feel him but when I put my hands on my tummy to actually feel it....he stops!
    hes not even born yet and already has my attitude!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• same with mine she dont like anyone when i went for the ultrasound to get her mesurment the lady was trying to get he to move and she wouldnt so she started pushing on her and band on my belly next pic she too was her givin her the bird
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• when I was pregnant my son wouldn't move for anyone but Daddy...not even me! I would go to put my hand on my bellie when he was kickin around and he'd stop!
    But as soon as Daddy walked in the door and was talkin to him or rubbin my bellie he would just go crazzy....
    he's still a Daddy's boy at 6mos!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• That's really cute!! =)
    Sometimes I can get my baby to move, but most of the time shes moving at the strangest times..like right after the dr listens to her heartbeat..then she'll give a good kick..stuff like that. lol
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 6:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2009