Confused- NEED OPINION!!!!

Ok-I was 7 days late to get my period. Had intercourse 1 day after my period. And now almost 5 days later I am having mild cramps, and lite brownish color discharge. I have never had that. Any thoughts??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• the brownish discharge could be what looks like "old blood" like the kind on your last few days of your period, which could be implantation bleeding, which could mean you are pregnant!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• That is exactly what color it is- very faint. I have a 32-36 day cycle so normally ovulate later in the month. Can you get pregnant right after a period. I never get cramps right after a period. Weirdest thing. BTW; my period was normal excpet for that fact it came late. I am praying!!!!
    Anonymous

• you just shed your lining and there is no viable egg so in all fairness no you possibly could not be pregnant but there is a chance just sounds like old blood and the cramping could be because all the blood is being passed or something but good luck! and having sex 1 day after period ur not in the danger zone of getting pregnant maybe like 2 weeks or a week later good luck!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• There is a small chance that it's implantation bleeding. Odds are it's old blood left over from your last period.

I'm pregnant right now with my 3rd and we got pregnant the day after I stopped my period. So, it's not probably, but quite possible.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:23 PM on Jun. 5, 2009