Anyone have anything fun planned for the summer??

For me, I'm taking classes most of the summer, BUT i am going to the All Points West festival in jersey after that. And my baby shower is at the end of the summer!

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 12:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just lots of cookouts with the family LOL. Probably take a vacation to Colorado for a few days.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I'm having a baby! In 3 weeks and 5 days. I'm counting it down. lol. My sons birthday party is next Saturday. My baby is going to be 3! : ( He's growing too fast. We're going to the lake next week. Not any big trips planned, but we're planning a trip to the local petting zoo and little things like that. All around, a pretty good summer.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• We're spending the weekk of our anniversary in Vegas, without kids! And coming home and going to my 5 year hs reunion. We may take a trip to either Boston or Indiana depending on finances.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 12:45 PM on Jun. 5, 2009