For moms who have had more than 1 baby. Have you ever had bad dreams about your other children while pregnant?

I'm just wondering because with my first 2 i always had dreams that something would happen to the baby i was carrying not my older child. Well the last few weeks i have been having nightmares about something happening to one of my other children instead of the baby. My daughter just turned 1 and my son is 4 years and i am currently 10 weeks along with my 3rd. Has anyone else had this happen and how did you deal with it? Do i have this to look forward to for the whole pregnancy?

I have a doctors appointment on the 11th and i am going to ask her as well but just thought i would ask here first. Thanks in advance........

jnsdrf

Asked by jnsdrf at 12:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its just the hormones..i always get strange and sometimes morbid dreams . im on my 3rd and now im having the strangest dreams ever.
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• yes! i have dreams that my daughter will kill they baby, or that i will die in childbirth
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 3:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2009