i just dont know anymore. some help would be nice..

i started some new meds last night.ive been on them before & i told my hubby that they will make me very very very tired for a while until my body gets back in track.but onces they do the whole house will be happy.we have twin boys age well there be 3months on june6,2009.i need him here today to help me with them.i falling asleep out of the blue & i cant wake up & this will be for at lest 3weeks & then ill be all fine and i will be up and going again.all other meds like this will make me sleep 24/7 the whole time im on them.so i did put my twins in my head when my doctor wanted me to go back on meds.there is all i can do. anyway, his not here at all today.his with his family ofter i told him i need him at home. now his where i cant call him a bad guy(i think).theres been a death on his side of the family. his gram wanted the whole family with her today.my mom & dad took the boys off my hands for the day.should i be bad at him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If he's at a death, no you shouldn't be mad, especially if your parents were able to take your kids. Now if he was off partying without you and you're on these meds, that's cause for giving him a hard time. Not for a death though.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 12:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• No. He's not out partying, it's a family obligation. Your parents are helping out so it's not like you're all alone. Let this be. If we are to pick our battles wisely this is one that you do not want to have. I hope the meds work and you feel better soon. Congrats on the twins!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• now am on my own. and he just called there a high chages his not coming home tonight. his gram wonted even let him call me. he had to hide in the bathroom to call me and he said she wont let him out of the house. but i told him i need him and he said grams told him she dont care about me.
    angeltwinpain

Answer by angeltwinpain at 4:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2009