i just dont know anymore. some help would be nice..

i started some new meds last night.ive been on them before & i told my hubby that they will make me very very very tired for a while until my body gets back in track.but onces they do the whole house will be happy.we have twin boys age well there be 3months on june6,2009.i need him here today to help me with them.i falling asleep out of the blue & i cant wake up & this will be for at lest 3weeks & then ill be all fine and i will be up and going again.all other meds like this will make me sleep 24/7 the whole time im on them.so i did put my twins in my head when my doctor wanted me to go back on meds.there is all i can do. anyway, his not here at all today.his with his family ofter i told him i need him at home. now his where i cant call him a bad guy(i think).theres been a death on his side of the family. his gram wanted the whole family with her today.my mom & dad took the boys off my hands for the day.should i be bad at him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• Right now, the best way to be the best wife and partner is to be very sympathetic with him and his family during this time. Like your meds, the mourning period will soon be over and everything will go on as usual, but now is the time to support your husband and be as kind as you know how. :)

Besides, your parents came and are helping you right now. That's the right thing to do.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• That is a rough spot to be in, but your hubby needs to be with his family right now. Are you planning on him being there 24/7 for the next three weeks? That doesn't sound very realistic, but then again maybe he doesn't work.

I would be calling anyone and everyone I know to see if someone can come and help out for a few hours. Sorry that you are going through this and good luck!
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 3:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I understand your situation, but somebody died! I think you are going to have to let it slide this time.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:32 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• but his family fine some reason to get him over to there house and out of mine every DAY. yesurday had to help his 19 year old brother get on 2 bus and walk him to the house. 0.0 what the heck.. the 19 year old boy has kicked the poop out of my 21 year old hubby more then once. i seen with my own eyes. there mother said that he need to be watched to make sure he got home safey. the boys 19 not 2 and there mom truse all her kids like babys. and im getting sick of it. my hubby gets a fever and he has to by family rules go spend the night other at grams house or his mothers cuz his sick. but when i was living with him and his mother i had a high fever and pregnant she yelled at me until i did the dishes while my hubby watched tv with a bag of popcorn. and when his sick the wait on him hand and foot. his gram has yelled me my face if i dont baby him and do every thing SHE says she make it so i lose him. he dont belive me.
    angeltwinpain

Answer by angeltwinpain at 4:44 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• If someone took the kids, then cant you just sleep? Why do you need him if youre not having to take care of the kids and be on alert? What exactly are you taking? Is it an antidepressant? Ive never heard of one doing that, but I do know there are meds that have side effects for the first few weeks. Know that just as you will tire from these effects, so will he. He is your husband so he will carry your weight for as long as he needs to, but it does take its toll. My husband has done this before when I was hormonally out of whack. It can make me sleep all day,be grouchy and just generally hard to manage. Hes taken on some of the laundry duties too. Hes so helpful. I think you should cut him some slack. My dh's grandmother died 2 weeks ago and his mom wanted us close by. She needed us to be close so that she could see that her moms life was fruitful...and it was. We miss her a lot. Just think about his loss for now. GL>
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 5:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• If he was gone for anyother reason i could see you being slightly upset...but its a death in the fam. and not to be funny, but your posting on the internet, and your kids are gone GO TO BED!!!!
    Anonymous

• i just find out his been online and play video games all day. 3 girls(his online friends) said they were talking to him off and on online and on the phone and his little brother told me everone whent home about 2 or 3 from grams. he didnt want to go home.
    angeltwinpain

Answer by angeltwinpain at 9:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2009