i just dont know anymore. some help would be nice..

i started some new meds last night.ive been on them before & i told my hubby that they will make me very very very tired for a while until my body gets back in track.but onces they do the whole house will be happy.we have twin boys age well there be 3months on june6,2009.i need him here today to help me with them.i falling asleep out of the blue & i cant wake up & this will be for at lest 3weeks & then ill be all fine and i will be up and going again.all other meds like this will make me sleep 24/7 the whole time im on them.so i did put my twins in my head when my doctor wanted me to go back on meds.there is all i can do. anyway, his not here at all today.his with his family ofter i told him i need him at home. now his where i cant call him a bad guy(i think).theres been a death on his side of the family. his gram wanted the whole family with her today.my mom & dad took the boys off my hands for the day.should i be bad at him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• you must be drowsy i couldn't understand a word you said. don't be mad just focus on getting your body regulated with the new medications. when you're accustomed to the medications, look back and see how you feel.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• What are the meds for???Are they 100% necesary to be on right now??

Answer by louise2 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• When a man gets married to his wife, that means that his wife, his family (that came from his loins) is supposed to come first. I can understood that in a situation why he would, but he can still call his Grandma, still go to the gravesite later, right now he needs to be with you taking care of his kids. Props to your family for taking the kids of your hands though.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 1:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• for my moods. and yeah it its 100% need.
    angeltwinpain

Answer by angeltwinpain at 1:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• where not married yet. but r wedding was planed last year but his grams(some pps) told us no and there was no way in hell he was marring "that" she pointed at me. and family rules she marrys anyone in to the family. if not she make sure there lives r living hell. so to anyone thats not like a doctor or anything like that we r married(his rule) he says we dont need a pager to tell us where married im his wife.(i arrge with him but sometimes it be nice to have the same last name as him and own kids)
    angeltwinpain

Answer by angeltwinpain at 1:09 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I agree with Glickstein that his place is with you. But if you don't have the children to look after, and it is a family crisis in his side of the family, then it may be that you can get along OK if you just stay in bed or rest in a chair. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 1:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• now my mom and dad r resting and i got the boys again when i can bearly keep my own head up. this is not right unfair. he just now called me. and says he may not even be home tonight and its not him. his grams wont even let him talk to me on the phone he had to go to the bathroom to call me. i hate that woman.
    angeltwinpain

Answer by angeltwinpain at 4:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Sounds to me like Gram is the family matriarch and she has obviously taken a dislike to you.....sad that your boyfriend cant stand up to her either.....I think this may be a preview of what your life with him is going to be like and you will probably have to get used to it......I would even say that you will most likely never marry into his family, at least not while the Gram person is living because she sounds pretty controlling to me.......hope your meds get settled cause it sounds like your are going to be alone with the twins alot......
    you deserve better treatment but you did choose the family......
    Anonymous