Is it just me or does this happen to you too?

While on your period does it seem to slow down or stop when you take showers, drinking beer or even getting turned on? This might sound strange but it seems to happen to me. Is there something I missed...lol and then of course the period comes back until it's final day :)
Just curious! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mine doesnt stop in the shower..i dont drink beer so i dunno about that, but it makes sense tho, cuz alcohol thins your blood..it does however seem to ease up when i get turned on..im always so horny when its that time of month too..lol..just thought youd like to know that!! :) hahahahaha
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• When I'm in the shower it seems to stop.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• The muscles that hold your cervix closed during the rest of the month don't disappear during the bleed -- so, of course, a variety of things can affect muscles, altering the rate of flow. Same with the vaginal muscles and even the kegels right at the bottom.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• It will slow for a shower, but I use tampons and so it is really not an issue. I am the oposite as far as sexual arousal is concerned, it makes mine worse. I never noticed beer as a factor. I am always heavy on day 2-3 and then a light flow, but I only go for an average of 4-5 days so I am lucky. Wow, this is more than you will want to know about a person! All I know is Motrin/ibuprofen is king! If I take 800 mgs of it the cramps let up and the flow slows.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:32 PM on Jun. 5, 2009