• In the Spotlight:

How much do you make a month with your home based business?

How long did it take you to reach that income?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• I make a nice INCOME from home on free websites. I actually do work on 3 free websites on which ONE pays em everyday while the other two, pay me once a month. It took me about 3 months to be bringing in what I do now.

Http://realfreelegit.webs.com/

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 1:25 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I've been with Ameriplan for 11 months and earn about $500 a month residually.
    I've been with FreebieForce for 2 months and earn about $1200 a month residually.

My other businesses are sales based and I don't do sales. So total I earn about $200 a month, but I don't really work those. I just advertise on my sites. So What can you expect?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I own a in home daycare and it brings in about 2400 a month!
    princessemilie

Answer by princessemilie at 1:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I'm new and i am making $300/mo. It gets better each month.

My girlfriends & I joined an on-line shopping club that pays us to shop on-line and refer others to do the same. We don't have to sell anything, like Amway, you just buy what you normally would buy, have it delivered to your doorstep. A lot of the stores accept store coupons and so many of offer free shipping.

I was really hesitant at first, but I'm so glad I did it! Easy way to earn money, which we all need right now. Look for yourself. There is NO pressure from this company AT ALL.

www.24hourtour.net/jeannep
    jmpal9

Answer by jmpal9 at 4:09 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I make about $2000/month right now, it varies each month by the amount of effort I put in. Go to my blog http://freewebs.com/free2workathome, you might find something there to help you out
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 5:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. My income varies greatly.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:07 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I'm new but Im averaging 1 activation per day($15). If i keep this pace in 6 months I will be getting $360 residual income(money from work done previously) + my new activations for that month, the income will vary based on my new activations for the month. 30 activations a month is $450 add that to the residual, it goes up monthly.

Work at home...and spend more time with your children!

I think i would get more, my company gives me free leads but I just dont always have time.

Advertising is key. Tonight my husband and I will be putting pages in the newspapers hes delivering.

Thanks for the idea Sabrina.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2009