What is a net feeder?

I keep reading about them on here. I don't know what a net feeder is? And where do you get them at? Does walmart carry them? Are they expensive?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Walmart carries them and they aren't that expensive. You put food in it and let the baby suck the food through it.

I hated them. They were a pain in the butt to clean (had to turn it inside out and use a toothbrush). My kids didn't like the texture of it either.

But...other moms have loved them I read!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:23 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• They're only like $6 for 2 at Wal Mart. They're these little net things that you can put fruit or something in and then snap it closed so the baby can suck on the food through the net part and get the juices and stuff but not choke on anything. My son really only likes them with ice in it when he's teething. But they're pretty cool.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2009