Diaper Dilemma!

My daughter, Cambria, is going to be two in August. Every morning I go to get her up she has taken her diaper off. There's hardly any wetness in it at all, so I know she's doing it before she goes to sleep. Which means clean up for me every single morning. I'm getting pretty tired of washing her sheets everyday.

I've tried using onsies that button on the bottom, she unbutton's them. She can take pants off if I put them on her. And on top of that - I've even tried to put her diaper on backwards to confuse her, but it was still off this morning.

Can anyone help?? Advice? Please, I'm dying here.

BriasMommy_827

Asked by BriasMommy_827 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Love the name.
    Maybe its time for pull-ups and potty training...give her some independence over the diaper.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:20 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• duct tape it on
    Anonymous

• lol anon
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:37 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• maybe your daughter is ready to start using the potty
    Trillathanu

Answer by Trillathanu at 2:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• can she get out a sleep sac? (Zip on blanket?) they make them for toddlers. Between that and feety pj's...it may work. otherwise, maybe you can introduce her escape act into the magic world... that is very impressive! :)
    Good luck.
    SamMom912

Answer by SamMom912 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Put her in a zip-up sleeper, and put it on backwards.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Sounds like its time for potty training.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• duck tape. no joke.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 4:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My ds takes all of his clothes and diaper off and throws them on the floor sometime after I put him in his bed. Before I go to bed, I go in and put everything back on. Sometimes, he wakes up, but he falls right back to sleep. If I don't go in soon after he wakes up in the morning, sometimes he will take it all off, again.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:56 AM on Jun. 6, 2009