so mad!!!!! (kinda long)

is anyone else in a bitch mood? i was supposed to go to the grocery store with my mom at 10:00 this morning & dh was going to watch dd.... okay well mom wasn't ready to go until 11:30 & dh wouldn't get out of bed.... so i was gonna go with my mom & take dd... me & my mom get into it b/c my dd keeps asking for gum & i've told her like 10 times i don't have any, let me go to the store... anyways mom bitches at me for yelling @ my dd... i told her to butt out. well mom comes back home (we live next door to each other) and so i get me & dd out of the car and walk over to my house. now dh is ready to go with dd to his mom's so i'm like, fuck it, just go... i don't have a car so now i'm stuck at home and PISSED!!!! am i over reacting? all i wanna do is cry b/c i'm so mad & being pregnant don't help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Be thankful you live next door to your mom,you're lucky!I would just take your daughter with you next time,you can't rely on men! Buy some gum and keep it for your daughter to keep her occupied.Moms always bitch try not to get irritated by it.I don't think you are overreacting,I hate it when I plan something and it doesn't work out that's normal.Be happy anyways because you have another child coming on the way..congradulations.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Take a walk.

Answer by louise2 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i would if i didn't have terrible hip pain and somewhere to actually walk..... i live around morons that race cars up & down the street
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry but why are you angry? Maybe I missed something.
    Anonymous