You were walking down the street and saw your hubbys hand on another womans......

I was walking down the street today doing some shopping and I saw my hubby there with another woman kissing her and his hand slipping up her skirt-
I thought he was cheating on me, but didnt want to believe it....
I didnt say anything to him, I walked away got in my car and went home.
I no the woman....
what would you have done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would have walked up to them slapped his face & told him to kiss everything he owns goodbye
    Anonymous

• honestly, i would be in jail if i saw that.
    Anonymous

• I wold have followed and kept watching too see where it lead too. I then would go home and wait and give him the whole I already know ( dont say how) so you might as well spill it. Or another fun way is you say you know the girl? Invite her over with out telling hubby but make sures hes going to be home. Once you have them together say the sames lines as above and see what you get. Good luck

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 1:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• ok, you saw it, you know that it is more than friends, so he cannot deny it. now you HAVE TO TALK TO HIM. if he confesses everything than you have two options work it out and go to counseling etc, or leave and get him for adultery. this is a matter of trust and yours has been broken. if he denies it all the way without just denying it once, then he is not worth your love and trust.
    good luck
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I would have confronted them right there on the street. Who knows what would have happened after that..Might be in jail with anonymous 7:29..

Answer by louise2 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• oh i would NOT have left quietly.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I will walk up to them and say, I hope she is worth it because it will cost you, your family, your money, and the life I though we had built together. To her I will say this: I don't know if you knew or not taht he was a married man, but now you know and if he does it with you, I'll do it to you. Enjoy it you both deserve each other. i will not drive back home, I will go sdtraigh to my lawyer's office. Don't get mad, get everything.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 1:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I would drop kick their asses faster than they can say "Chuck Norris!"
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I woulda been calling my mom to bail me outta jail.
    insomnia

Answer by insomnia at 1:37 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Pack your stuff lady, time to go. What an a-hole. Cheating alone is disrespectful but to do it in public?!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 1:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2009