• In the Spotlight:

Im 15 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child 7yrs and 1yr old at home, HOW DO I GET MORE ENERGY? im always tired.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Check with your doctor to rule out medical problems, but being pregnant and having two other children will make a person tired. Prioritize. Decide what needs to be done and list the tasks in order of importance. Start with the most important and work down. and when you are too fatigued, you take a break- feet up, get some relaxing in, even if only to read to the baby.

Answer by Bmat at 1:32 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i just feel like i cant keep the house as clean as i used to:(
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• screw the house, you're pregnant. there's actually a ton of people looking for work right now that would come clean your house for cheap :)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• if you want more energy mama you're gonna have to slow down and rest when you can... Who says your house has to be spotless? And chances are good you will get that superwoman nesting instinct at some point and will be able to make up for things you may have slacked on a little. Just remember you have your kids and yourself to take care of and oh well if you didn't get to cleaning the kitchen floor I was soooo tired till just recently ( I'm 17 wks. and have a 4 yr old daughter) that I was just tired of being tired I myself think fatigue is the worst pregnancy symptom/side effect. just remember it passes.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• thank you :)
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 2:16 PM on Jun. 5, 2009