Im new....

Hi...I'm new to this site, and I'm not quite getting how to go about using this site. Cna someone give me the ABC's and the 123's of cafe moms?? :)

hefairbairn

Asked by hefairbairn at 1:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Welcome! Just start clicking the buttons and looking around. Look to see if there are any groups that will interest you. It looks as though you are already settling in since you found how to ask a question, I didn't discover this for a week or more.

Answer by Bmat at 1:37 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• WELCOME! Hope you enjoy the site as much as most of the rest of us do! I was a ClubMom member for quite some time and had a trial and error period getting to know this site as well...Good Luck To U and hope you have a wonderful and wonderfilled weekend! TTFN
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 5, 2009