How long did you use your stroller for? My son is 2 so just curious.

My baby boy just turned 2, am just curious when you 'gave up' your stroller.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We stopped using it at around 18 months.
    asyoulikeit

Answer by asyoulikeit at 1:46 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• LOL...when he was in Kindergarten...He is 13 and will still climb in the big part of the cart at Wal-Mart.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• We also stopped at 18 months she is 29 months now. She either rides in the cart, walks with a harness on if we are somewhere really busy like the zoo , or walks holding our hands. SHe just couldn't stand being in the stroller once she hit 18 months.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 1:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i totally stopped at like 3 , cause u know...they get tired..u get tired of them touching things...whatever you are comfortable with.
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• my son is 17 months old now and we use the stroller only if we are going to a crowded place like the zoo or a carnival/fair.... but that is only if daddy is not with us, if he is then we don't bring the stroller at all because DS always stays with daddy :) but sometimes my 5 year old will get tired and jump in to the stroller and sit if his brother isnt in there lol or if we are at a store he jumps in the big part f the cart or rides on the back :)
    ccpniowa2007

Answer by ccpniowa2007 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i stopped using mine once my dd started walking, she wouldnt sit in it and when we went to the store she would always put things in it, one time i didnt realize she put this stupid little bunny toy in there and walked out with it since then i havent used it
    Anonymous

• We rarely used ours; it was much easier to get around with the baby backpack.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My twins are 21 months. We still have a stroller, but I think we've used it once in the past 2 months.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:25 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I stopped taking it places around 18 months. Now I just use it if I want to take a fast walk for my exercise or if I want to calm her down with a stroll before bedtime. She's nearly 3.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 5, 2009