I think it's the warm weather!

Went for a walk earlier and saw a young guy,maybe 18,fishing in the park.All of a sudden I had this little daydream/fantasy of walking up behind him,running my hand across his wide shoulders,then burying my face between his shoulder blades and smelling his sunshine and man scented t-shirt! I had to chuckle at myself! I never do that!Ever catch yourself daydreaming like that?This warm day has got the best of me!

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am sooo with you on this one. A few yrs back I was single and teaching preschool at a Montessori school. The owners hubby had a Harley. He offered the teachers a ride. I got on the back of his bike, wrapped my arms around him and went for a couple of miles on a beautiful summer afternoon. When I got back I told his wife ( we were close so she knew I did not have designs on her man) that she should go home and love on him. I told her she needed to remember how lucky she was to have a warm yummy handsome man that feels good and smells amazing to call her own. She said "ya know you're right! sometimes we take such things for granted or just get so caught up in daily living and work and kids we forget the simple things that some go without". I since have met my own yummy man that feels good and smells amazing. God is good all the time, all the time God is good! I LOVE men!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• yes, oh my goodness yes! This time of year really puts me in high daydream mode. Everything is just to beatiful! I know, I sound like a goop heheheh
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2009