Do witches really have warts?

Ok, ok. I know this is a silly question. But it is also a sterotype of a certain group of people. I was wondering if there are any sterotypes of your religion that you wish people would just stop believing.
-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yeah....but no matter what I say, they're never going to stop believing it....so I just laugh at them and don't bother explaining. :) (yes, I'm cynical today)
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I see that, MCG. lol. And, i am sure there are PLENTY of sterotypes you would like to get rid of!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i have a birthmark that lokos like lightning on my arm, and another one the same on my stomach and my daughter has the same on on her tummy.
    one person sai they were marks of being natural witch's.

yea i dont really think birthmarks mean anything like that
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• actually....yes its tue.
    the cats out of the bag.

all witch' s have warts that areh idden and a huge green nose that they hide with excellent makeup.
    dont forget the scraggly hair....lots of pantene pro V
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I do have a besom witch I use for rituals to cleanse my space but definately NOT to fly around on....LOL
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:16 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• one thing I HATE.

that heavy metal music is satanic.

ohhh that one is so annoying. everytime i hear it i just want to slap the person.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• that heavy metal music is satanic.

Yeah, cause some of it's just Heathen :p
    I've rattled through these before - we're all white supremacists, we all dress up like LotR and LARP for rituals, and another one I hadn't realized was so prevalent - we all look like James Hettfield before he cut his hair.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Well I don't know of one personally...lol

But have notice they come out at night usually on Halloween Night and the pictures I have seen they seem to have one on their bridge of their nose and the other on their chin.

Just having a great day....

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Oh, come on MCG, we all know you have goats in your back yard . . . LOL ;-) (just teasin' ya' babe!)

I wish that people would stop thinking that all Christians are out to convert everyone else.
    I also wish that people would stop thinking that all Christians are supposed to believe exactly the same thing and that the ones that think differently aren't REALLY Christians b/c they "don't follow the Bible".
    Oh yeah, and I wish that some CHRISTIANS would stop thinking that other CHRISTIANS can't be friends with people that aren't CHRISTIAN!! (That one really get's my goat . . . LOL!!!)
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• hehe i did larping ...ehhh...im such a geek.

well one time i had this awesome silk cape on..yea yea nerdy....one of my friends said "omg ..your like a satanic geek now" lol.

or the one that satanists sacrifice bunnies. no they dont! i know a satanist who has a cute cuddly fat bunny
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2009