What is all this?

Okay I was most fertile may 24-29 I had intercourse with the hubby on the 23rd and 29th.. I've been feeling really tired, cravings, increased smell,gas, and just now today I had a slight bit of discomfort in my lower abdomen area. Also an increase in discharge, the increase in discharge and slight pain is normal for me before a period.. Which if im not pregg will come the 10th-13th.. Oh yeah my nipples are getting darker and im quiet moody. Ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• wait to see if your aunt flow come if not then take a test.....all the signs of pregnancy are also the signs of aunt flow coming, well most of them anyways....best thing to do is wait and take a test
    Anonymous

• My cycle is the same and Im feeling those symptoms, Im just not sure if Im just thinking it too hard. We'll see. Good luck baby dust to you. We did it 4 times and each time I laid for 30 minutes with a pillow under my hips to elevate. I hope we get a positive....it will be our first born!!
    Anonymous