Has anyone else

felt like their pregnancy is taking forrrrrreverrrr!?!?! Im pregnant with my first and it seems like its taking forevvvver! Weeks are like years haha. Does anyone else have this problem? How did you make the days go by faster?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 2:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to the beach:)
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• When I was pregnant, it was the longest pregnancy in history. Think about this though, at least you're not an elephant! They are pregnant for 2 years! Could you imagine?! Mine got longer the last 8 weeks, because I was puking constantly. I'm glad he came early. By the way, he was my second pregnancy. The first seemed to fly by!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• it's just another year in your life, its gonna go at the same rate as any other amount of time. you're probably just way too stoked and actually counting the days now, i didn't count any days when i wasn't pregnant.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Yess. I am having that problem right now. I'm 23 weeks pregnant with my first and I swear I feel like I've been pregnant for 23 years, not weeks. I'm going crazy! Lately I've been keeping myself busy but updating my baby registry, working on her nursery and discussing baby shower plans with my friends and family. Just try to find stuff to get your mind off of it! It's hard for me because for the first time in years I'm not working and it's driving me insane, too much free time at home. Try reading, listening to music or maybe start a scrap book for your little one!
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I sleep-alot!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:40 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• the 1st seems to take forever for most women I think... I'm pregnant with my 2nd and it's flying by so fast it's kinda scary I don't have enough time to get things done before the baby comes kinda feeling I say enjoy it! : )
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• yea im 18 weeks and it seems like everyday is long unless im super busy....i feel ur pain
    babygoins09

Answer by babygoins09 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2009