What weights training exercises can't I do and can I do?

I've always been a fitness freak and ever since I've become pregnant, it's so much harder to keep in shape. I've only been working my upper body (arms and back) because I'm not sure what kind of weight training I'm allowed to do for my legs. I used to have nice muscular, in shape legs. Now they're just skinny with no muscle! It's so ugly! I used to be able to work my inner, outter, front, and back of my legs by using weight training machines that you sit down on and do flys. Is it still safe to do that? Will I hurt the baby? Every time I ask my doctor, he's so indirect and not very helpful! I want an answer from someone from experience! Please help me out!

HunNyReD

Asked by HunNyReD at 2:35 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You should be able to do just about anything you were doing before...I lifted throughout my whole pregnancy with my second....my doctor just told me to be careful and aware of my back...if it feels like too much - than don't do it...but otherwise if you are healthy and able...go for it
    Anonymous