how to really piss off the bill collectors!

post in one second

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anonymous

• Love the memo field!
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 2:44 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Tell them that the person they are calling for has died or moved out. then make them feel really bad and start crying. thats what I did when people kept calling to talk to my boyfriend, I told them that he left me and I started crying. lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• lol whats funny is that its a valid math equation too. lets hope the people receiving this check are math experts! :P
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• How about paying your bills on time? that will not only piss them off, that twill put them out of bussiness.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 2:48 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Love it!!!!!

I give the phone to my toddler....he'll stay on the phone alllllll daaaaay loooong if you let him.....works with telemarketers too!!!!!!!!
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 2:50 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• omg that was hilarious, its been up for a while now, here is the story to go with it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCJ3Oz5JVKs
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I like what I saw on Jerry Seinfeld. A telemarketer called and he said "Well, I'm busy right now, can I call you back later?" The telemarketer said that he was about to get off work and Jerry said "Well, let me get your phone number and I will call YOU later" Then Jerry says "Oh, so you don't want to be bothered at home? Well, now you know how I feel."
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• OMG that is funny
    RCrohn

Answer by RCrohn at 3:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2009