How do you feel about someone receives PA and has three special needs kids? Their Dh works too.

I have three special needs kids...that have therepy at least three times a week. I worked 45 hours plus a week for one year. It got to be too much. My kids' therepy suffered. My oldest son had trouble at school. Now that I am home all is good with the kids. I get PA...my dh works. Knowing that would you judge me?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i stay home with my kids and the only special need they have is that they are a real pain in my ass...why would I judge you? do what you have to and sleep well at night!
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 3:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Are you going to keep having kids, I only ask bc after one special needs, then two special needs, where do you draw the line and stop gambling. Not judging, your life is what you have to live and deal with, just saying......
    Anonymous

• Just effing LET IT GO!

There's always that "exception".
    Anonymous

• No, of course not. Why would I judge you? You're staying home to care for your children with special needs. Good for you! You're a good mom!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I am really sick of PA questions . . . people just live and let live already.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• why aren't they on SSI?...my daughter is autistic and has received Disability since she was 6 yrs old.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:40 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Have you applied for ssi for your children?
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I wouldn't judge you for that or anything else it is not my place. I don't give a rip what others think of me other than my kids and you shouldn't either, especially a group of strangers.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• That you are doing what is best for your three special children. I could care less why someone is on PA, as long as they aren't abusing it. It is not my place to judge others. Stop caring about what other people think, you should be concentrating on what is best for your family and your kids.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• A51...WHY KEEP GAMBLING? Excuse me but who the hell do you think you are? I firmly believe that God never gives you more than you can handle...perhaps she was "chosen" for her loving nature unlike you. Perhaps she loves her children no matter their differences, because every person has a purpose in this world!
    Anonymous