how can i work for a company from home i need a stay home job but dont want to own a business?

find a job

mamatobe05

Asked by mamatobe05 at 3:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

http://cashcrate.com/322297

http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

Cant really get any simpler then these sites! They are FREE AND you chose when you work and for how long. Cashle pays out everyday!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 3:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I've been working part time from home (aside from my part time job) to make ends meet.

My girlfriends & I joined an on-line shopping club that pays us to shop on-line and refer others to do the same. We don't have to sell anything, like Amway, you just buy what you normally would buy, have it delivered to your doorstep. A lot of the stores accept store coupons and so many of offer free shipping.

I was really hesitant at first, but I'm so glad I did it! Easy way to earn money, which we all need right now. Look for yourself. There is NO pressure from this company AT ALL.

www.24hourtour.net/jeannep
    jmpal9

Answer by jmpal9 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Go to my blog http://freewebs.com/free2workathome, you might find something there to help you out

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 5:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I have a list of legit home based jobs on my site... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info...

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:32 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 7:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• You can check out my work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, information and links.  Check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Procard is 100% no fee, you get 7 days to check out if you would like the work. If you like helping people, do correspondence and be disciplined than Procard may be for you.

Check it out, its free so no harm done if you cant do the work.

I will tell you though, when I was a baby to work at home I began with Procard, it took years of finding out of what was not good and what I didn't want for work at home. I have returned to Procard and feel now I'm home.

Work at home...and spend more time with your children!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I am a sahm, and have tried many ways to make money but many didn't work out for me or never made enough money. But I have since found a great opportunity that has worked for me. This opportunity helps people to bless themselves and their families with the PROSPERITY and ABUNDANCE they deserve. For more information on this wonderful opportunity go to www.UltimateCashOpportunity.com. The best part about this opportunity is there are no products to sell, no inventory, and no chasing you family and friends around to join anything. After you see how wonderful this opportunity is you will WANT to tell everyone you know about it to help them succeed. Most important though is that I hope you find an opportunity that works for YOU. Not everyone is cut out for the same things. Have a wonderful day!
    smltwnmom

Answer by smltwnmom at 2:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2009