Does anyone have any links?

I just saw on TV there will be a Federal Probe now into Tiller's death. Even though right now there is no evidence this man had any help or was part of any group they are doing this. I was wondering if anyone knows if they are doing a Federal Prode into the shooting of the guys at the recruiting office? I will be googling but if anyone has read up on this and has a quick link I would appreciate it. I knew Obama was going to go after Pro Life groups so I am not shocked by this we will be on his terror watch list if we are not already. I am just shocked he is not so adamantly trying to figure out if the shooter of our soldiers is part of a conspiracy. Thank you in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• BTW I am totally opposed to shooting abortion doctors as are most in the pro life movement. I just hate this one act will make a whole group have to hide their views because they will be considered terrorists. That would cause the freak shows to come out and do worse. 99 percent of us are fine but every point of view will have an extremist that takes things way too far.

Anonymous

• Who's hiding their veiws? I sure as hell am not and won't either.If there were to be a real black list I guess i'd have to be on it :p
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Well, if there is going to be some "group or association naming" done for the abortion doctor (which incidently, is ridiculous that mentally ill people would shoot someone NOT in self defense), then I suppose we better be naming the liberal group for shooting at the military recruiting office.

How crazy is that?
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 3:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Radical extremism. It is not just for the international community anymore.
    Anonymous

• OP you posted this nonsense just to start drama.
    Anonymous

• The shooting at the recruitment center is a federal crime, so a federal probe is automatic. However, the other shooting would normally not be, but there is obviously reason to suspect a need for federal involvement. A federal probe will either find a domestic terror group or not. I am not seeing what the issue is.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 4:51 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• "Even though right now there is no evidence this man had any help or was part of any group they are doing this"

Tiller was on several 'hit lists' for extremist anti-abortion groups. That's enough right there to make them need to look for any connections this guy may have had with any extremist groups.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 5:19 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• "The shooting at the recruitment center is a federal crime, so a federal probe is automatic. However, the other shooting would normally not be, but there is obviously reason to suspect a need for federal involvement. A federal probe will either find a domestic terror group or not. I am not seeing what the issue is."

Couldn't have said it better myself.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 5:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• They already said he acted alone. If they do this it will just be another waste of our tax dollars
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• "They already said he acted alone. If they do this it will just be another waste of our tax dollars "

And where did they get that information?

From him?

Yeah, he's REAL trustworthy.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 6:46 PM on Jun. 5, 2009