wat should i do?

SO JUSTICE 3 MONTHS YOUNG AND I HAVEN'T BEEN AWAY FROM HIM SINCE HE WAS BORN SO MY BFF WHOM IS HIS GODMOTHER IS HAVING A BIRTHDAY PARTY AT THIS NIGHT CLUB AND WANTS ME TO COME BUT I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD GO BECAUSE I WILL MISS HIM SO MUCH I ALSO DONT WANT TO MISS HER BIRTHDAY BECAUSE SHE WANTS ME TO BE THERE IN SUPPORT BUT IM CONFUSED....ITS TO NIGHT SO I HAVE LIKE A FEW HOURS TO DECIED. MY MOM ALREADY TOLD ME SHE WOULD LOVE TO WATCH JUSTICE FOR ME AND I KNOW SHE WOULD TAKE CARE OF HIM BUT I WILL MISS HIM SOO F-ING MUCH.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• how old are you?
    caroline123

Answer by caroline123 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• IM 20
    Anonymous

• it's always hard to leave your child the first time but you have to have time for yourself too.so don't feel bad ,the baby will be fine,just go out and enjoy yourself.
    kb24

Answer by kb24 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Its totally up to you. I know how you feel! I was the same way. But if you dont start now, it will only get harder! If I were you and felt ready enough to leave him for a SHORT time, then I would go, not drink, and be home within two hours. But if you really feel you are not ready, dont worry about it and just tell your friend that either you just couldnt bear to leave him or say he was having a bad day and you needed to stay with him. Good Luck!
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Go out and enjoy! If you don't feel right about it once you get there just leave, at least you showed up and supported your BFF. There is no 'right' answer only what feels right to you.

Anonymous

• If you don't want to leave your baby then don't! I never left my babies to go out for the night when they were that age. A lot of times people make you feel like you *should* want to go out and *get a break*. If you want to stay home with your baby then there is nothing wrong with that.

Maybe you and your BFF can have a special lunch date together where you can bring baby along.

If BFF doesn't understand then she is not much of a BFF anyway!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2009